-L-sits from bar (hang)
-L-sits from parallette (RX+ up to handstand press)
-L-sits on rings, boxes, KB’s
7 rounds of:
-1 Power clean
-1 Front squat
-1 Back squat
-Run 400 Meters (as hard as you can 110% effort)
* Rest between sets as needed. Goal is max load in a set.
Rules of the lifting Complex:
1. No resting on the ground (even to re-grip). Failure to do so designates a failed set and the athlete must stop.
2. Athletes can break up or combine the movements as long as the following are met: the clean starts at the ground and finishes standing with the hip at full extension, squats go below parallel and push presses finished locked out overhead.
3. Push jerks are acceptable.
4. There is no time component for a set, the athlete can rest anywhere EXCEPT on the ground.